My '5-W's This Summer ...

The summer of 2021 has created a lot of questions in “face-to-face” and “cyber” conversations with family and friends … ‘Who are you visiting these days?’, ‘What is occupying your time?’, ‘When were you bored with nothing to do?’, ‘Where are you most days?’, ‘Why have you stopped writing blogs?’ Here comes my attempt to answer as best that I can, and if this gets too long, take a break or find something that is more interesting to read.

1.       WHO am I visiting with these days?
- My husband any time of the day
- Chats with neighbor over the back fence or on the road
- Anyone who calls me on the phone or accepts my telephone call

2.       WHAT am I thankful for?
- The day my husband came home from the hospital after open heart surgery and complications
- For the love and support of our adult children and their families, even when we couldn’t be together.
- The circumstances in my life have increased my faith and peace of mind; God is faithful always.

3.       WHEN was I bored or wondering what to do?
- I don’t think I had time to be bored!

4.       WHERE am I most days?
- At home or in our van – necessary shopping and trips to the mailbox
- Doing a bit of cooking and cleaning,  and enjoying music, reading, some TV and YouTube
- Watching the wildlife in our backyard; deer, bear, coyotes, squirrels, and birds from my chair.

5.       WHY have I stopped writing blogs?
- I haven’t stopped yet, I’m just slow … and I don’t want to be boring!

I will be on the Internet whenever possible, writing notes, responding to ‘personal mail’, and trying to learn something that I used to know how to do. There is always something to learn … or ‘re-learn’!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve Done It… And We’re Still Here!

It’s All About the 3C’s …

Time Out For The Hooker ...